We published 121 posts on Hawaii Home in 2014. We know you’re busy and you probably missed one or two of them, so we compiled a list of our most read posts from last year. Some of our top posts will be of no surprise while others just might make you want to take a second look.
Here are the most read Hawaii Home blog posts for 2014:
- Oahu’s Real Estate Market Update: October 2014 -The median price of a single-family home rose again in September to $678,500.
- Renaissance of Kahala: Record-Breaking Sale on Kahala Avenue – Sold for for $19,388,000, this represents the highest Kahala/Diamond Head beachfront sale since 2010 and the highest residential land sale island-wide since 2006.
- Hawaii Extraordinary Home: Tropical Treehouse in Lanikai -This Hawaii Extraordinary Home was also featured as a Wall Street Journal “House of the Day.”
- J-Shop: The Best Fish and Beef on the Island -Hard to pass up an article with a photo of an $892 piece of Wagyu sirloin
- Oahu Real Estate Market Update: November 2014 -Attractive interest rates and high buyer demand have taken the Hawaii real estate market by storm.
- Turning Over a New Leaf – Bring Feng Shui home for the new year.
- Hawaii Extraordinary Home: A Tranquil Hillside Hideaway in Kaneohe – This Hawaii Extraordinary Home is a family home with the exclusive location of an island retreat.
- Real Estate Market Update: December 2014 – As 2014 wound down, the median price for a single-family home showed no sign of dropping off as Oahu sales reached another record high.
- Oahu Real Estate Market Update: Low Inventory is Opportunity Awaiting Potential Sellers – April’s latest market report out of Oahu revealed a decline in luxury home sales from March.
- Extreme Couponing: Hawaii – Maria Olipas, a Star Advertiser coupon instructor and couponing extraordinaire, offered a Coupon 101 course.
Thank you for being part of a great 2014. We hope you’ve enjoyed reading and we look forward to sharing more amazing content with you this year.