Check out some of these terrific ideas for celebrating the nation’s birthday locally. From parade excitement and community festivals to the bright, bursting, traditional fireworks that finish the day, there is plenty to see, do and participate in – all around Hawaii.
- Watch fireworks on Ala Moana Beach Park! This 4th of July fireworks show is one of the top 25 in the nation. Show starts at 8:30PM. Plus, shoppers can enjoy live entertainment at Ala Moana Center!
- A family-friendly 4th of July event is happening at the Hukilau Marketplace at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Concert and activities begin at 4PM, with a fireworks show at 9PM.
- The Kailua Fireworks and Air Show features fireworks launched from a mobile barge in Kailua Bay, plus a twilight acrobatic air show at 5:45 p.m., featuring the Flying Leathernecks, a nonprofit skydiving group. Visit kailuafireworks.net for more details.
- Head to Weyand Field on Schofield Barracks for a 4th of July spectacular! The event features carnival rides, live performances, food, and fireworks to end the night at 8:40PM.
- Enjoy a picnic on the pier at the Battleship Missouri Memorial at 6PM. Listen to live music, tour the USS Missouri, and view fireworks at approximately 9PM.
- Get to Turtle Bay Resort early on the 4th to enjoy food trucks and live entertainment before the fireworks show begins at 8PM.
Happy 4th of July!