There’s been an awakening—have you felt it? If you’ve been in this galaxy for the last few months, you’re probably very well aware that the latest movie in the Star Wars series, Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be showing in theaters across the country this week.
The bad news? These movie tickets are hard to come by. After all, we are talking about a movie series that’s out of this world. The good news? While you might not be able to get your hands on a pair of tickets to the infamous galaxy “far, far away” (just yet), you can still deck out your space with Star Wars-worthy memorabilia and merchandise to create your own galaxy of sorts.
If you’re looking to create a space that’s out this world, we’ve got you covered. Check out our holiday wish list, which includes all of our favorite Star Wars-themed gadgets and home décor for some inspiration. May the force be with you, and your home.
For the Best Bedroom in the Galaxy: Rule the galaxy with the best bedroom of them all. Here’s what’s first on our wish list:
- Bedding: Jump into hyper speed for pleasant dreams with this Star Wars Millennium Flacon Quilted Bedding set complete with a monogramed sham pillow from Pottery Barn Kids.
- Nightlights: To help you defeat the dark side, we’ve found a Star Wars 3D LED Nightlight of Yoda himself, available at Target. If you prefer the dark side, this Darth Vader Light Saber Nightlight might be more down your alley.
- Wall Decals: Want to bring your room to life? This Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens wall decal display available at Kohl’s can help you do just that.
- Bed: This Star Wars Twin Bed from Pottery Barn Kids is the stuff kids (and adults) dream of. Yes, it’s $3,900 but it’s worth it!
For a Bathroom That’s Out of This World: Transform your bathroom into a galaxy far, far away with these Star Wars essentials:
- Shower Curtain: This Star Wars Shower Curtain from Walmart is fit for any Jedi’s shower.
- Tooth Brush Holder: Your kids just might start to enjoy brushing their teeth when you show them this Star Wars Toothbrush Holder featuring Stormtrooper.
- Towels: How can you make bath time for your kiddos more fun? This Star Wars Episode VII towel set might just be the trick.
For a Game Room with Galactic Powers: Don’t underestimate the power of a good game room. Here’s a sneak peak at our game room wish list:
- A Comfy Throw: Chances are you’re probably catching up on the Star Wars series to prepare for this week’s premiere. Don’t sacrifice comfort. This 40” X 50” Star Wars Silk Touch Throw is just the thing you need to keep warm throughout your Star Wars
- A Body Pillow: While you’re at it, you’ll probably also want to invest in a comfy body pillow, like this Star Wars Episode VII Body Pillow.
- Bean Bags: Anyone hosting a Star Wars viewing party? Consider purchasing one (or two) of these Star Wars Death Star Anywhere Beanbags to make for extra seating.
- Life-size Stormtrooper: Bring Star Wars to life in your own game room (literally) with this life-size Stormtrooper Battle Figure from Walmart.
For a Kitchen that’s Fit for a Jedi: Patience you must have for a Star Wars worthy kitchen. Here’s a look at what’s on our kitchen wish list:
- Coffee Mugs: Bring the force with you even when you leave the house with this Star Wars Travel Mug from Kohl’s.
- Cookie Cutters: Transform your ordinary cookie dough into a delicious cast of galactic characters with these Williams-Sonoma eight-piece Star Wars Cookie Cutter Set.
- Candy Bowl Holder: A little bit of sweetness goes a long way. This Yoda Candy Bowl and Holder is perfect for storing holiday treats and more.
- Molding Tray: R2D2 is coming to the rescue again to help transform your ice cubes and cakes with this R2D2 Silicone Molds Tray from Walmart.
What will you choose to bring a galaxy far, far away into your home? Let us know in the comments below!
Leave A Comment